Friday, February 6, 2009

My Second Weigh-In - February 6, 2009

According to Horizon's very sensitive, don't even breath while you are on it scale, I lost another 3 lbs since Monday; all of it fat. It surprises my that I am not showing any increase in muscle, but the fat is definitely going down. Even if I don't necessarily think Jenn picked the correct number on the moving target scale, the fat monitor keeps going down. I think that needs to be the number I focus on. I have lost 1% of my boy fat in 11 days. I'll definitely take that!

The workouts have been getting a little easier. They are still tough and I am working hard, but they are starting to feel doable. It is a nice feeling. I've been doing well on the nutrition plan, although today was a challenge. I was hungry and had trouble making it to the minimum two hours between my meals. I am blaming it on the bronchitis I've been fighting so I had an extra meal today. Courting up my calories I still only ate 1400 calories even with the extra meal so I think I am doing fine.

3 comments:

  1. ...
    hey there ME...

    I like this idea. I like the 'car seat' blog too. Both creative uses of the blog tool.

    Good luck on this one. I too am always watching my weight; perhaps your trials and tribulations can serve as an inspiration for me also..!!


    ...tom...
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, tom! Always nice to see a friendly face stop by. And, as I predicted, you are the first comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    ...truelol...

    I am soooo damn predictable..!!


    ...tom...
    .

    ReplyDelete