Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fourth Weigh In - February 20, 2009

SIX pounds.

I don't think I need to say more than that. But of course I will. My body fat is down to 41.9% and I have lost a total of 18 lbs. I am so excited and please with my progress so far.

I think it is amazing that I was able to lose so much despite having my "cheat day" last Sunday. We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and enjoyed some pizza. Then we headed to Munson's for some belated Valentine's Day chocolate and since we were still out went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner of nachos and burgers. I was physically ill from the food I ate, it was uncomfortable to sit. I will never binge like that again! Next weekend I plan on a lot more moderation. But my trainer did mention that nearly everyone goes through the same thing and that it is part of the learning process of how to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment